Psa: bedrock 17 ovz $20

At wine library, free shipping w library pass.

Drinking great now as well. Perfect midweek with burgers on the grill

Thanks, in for a few

Thanks, got 6 and an awesome price

How I imagine Michael staying on top of all these wine deals:
michaels control room.jpg
But seriously his PSAs are a genuine contribution to the community, and Michael is one of my favorite posters. And also probably the reigning king of the acronym here!

I think PSAs are awesome too and this one is a great deal IF you are a Library Pass holder. If not the wine will cost the same or more than others depending where you live. Yes I realize many of you are as perhaps you buy a lot from WL. They are a good company. I used to buy tons from them. Back then they were almost always the lowest on many wines. Now they have changed a bit and the bargains are gained by finding “good deal” and using the pass to make it a Great deal. On expensive high end stuff they often dont include as eligible. Still appreciate the info since those with the Pass can get a steal. For me the pass would cost more than I would save through the year YMMV

K&L and Costco PSAs are also helpful to some but K&L only ships to very limited states. Costco around me carries next to nothing and not even much of the better house labels. Not being Debbie Downer as psas are a great thing even if they have a limited audience. If somebody lives in Ca where Costco takes wine seriously and K&L is a key player they are a great thing and easy to exploit if one is quick on the trigger, In Ct almost all the PSAs are not available. I know I reside in a tiny part of the board, but I always read them and occasionally can pounce. The 2015 Mondavi To Kalon reserve I was luckily a winner on recently. I did try to return the karma here by immediately posting the Patricia Green pinot blowout the other day. Posted seconds after I bought mine, but sadly it flew out the door so fast I am not sure anybody else here was able to snag any.

In the whole scheme of things this is a first world problem as all us know where to find deals below market from our fave email blasts. The thrill of a “steal” is always a blast, and no matter how small the chance or the audience a great gesture. Just wish sometimes I lived out west

Psst, keep this between you and me. “OCTBC2” may still work on WL.

Amazing QPR. Drinking well now!

Grabbed some of the OVZ and the Laherte rose

Picked up a few of these as well, left them in my cart for a few hours and received an email with promo code MARBC2 for free shipping.

Ah, you’re catching on. They do that most of the time.