Heeee's Back - Gary V.

Looks like Gary Vaynerchuk has a new wine business to hit our shelves sometime soon…Empathy Wines

Hmmm… Lodi fruit somehow marketed as “Napa”, with a “Say Hi…” split second note and a picture of some gate? Where did I see and hear that before?

“At the end of the day, I know how to bring value to customers. And I know great f*cking wine.”

WTF??

At least he’s not wearing his lame hipster hat.

Gotta love this dudes fking energy and moth f**king drive.

Yeah, I’m good. Thanks.

+1

I did love his dad in those videos, other than that not interested.

Are folks still happy with their Vayniac Cab??

Gary needs some extra cash to buy the Jets.

Direct to consumer winery . . . aren’t there many wineries in CA (Napa, Paso, Temecula) that operate under that model? That isn’t something new . . . unless I’m missing something.

Basically, there are ways to ship to almost every state with just few exceptions, legally.

As someone once told me, “You can sell horse piss in a bottle if you market it right”. Very true.

No idea how this isn’t any different from any other winery that sells to consumers, like most of them who participated in Berserker Day.

He’s a good marketer, so I would never count him out, maybe he still has followers from WLTV?

He has MILLIONS of followers on various social media - that’s a massive market he can easily tap into. He pimps his own K-Swiss shoes and probably sells the bejezus out of those. Wine should be easy for him, obviously.

Well don’t forget that Equine Urine has a large amount of readily absorbable nitrogen as unbonded urea, and a few spritzes into the soil each time you water your houseplants can nearly double their vigor and growth.

“Unbound urea, vigor and growth!”

There you go, a ready made marketing campaign. One could then work on the “whole cluster” aspect right there. Parker and his “leathery” preference, in a stable, controlled environment.

This. It is logical play by Social Media influencers. Nothing new from a wine perspective, it is modern branding and the play on it. From The Rock launching sports gear with Under Armor to Kylie becoming America’s youngest self made billionaire selling cosmetics, it is not so much the product but this method. It seems the Rock is going to launch a tequila soon and some guy named Ray attempting it with bourbon. It somewhat endorses a persons true ‘reach’ so it can cut both ways on the influencer’s ego.

Don’t miss the Barter tab on the winery website, buy a large volume of wine and get an audience with him

I find it interesting that dropping FBombs is thought of as good for marketing. Maybe there is hope for me.