Thierry Allemand "Reynard" Cornas 2016

Last year Kermit Lynch released the wines during the first week of April. Has anyone seen the 2016’s at retail yet. I need six bottles of the Reynard. Thanks!

WS Pro shows 1 store in NY that is sold out. They were selling the wine for $320/btl and the lot was arriving 4/30.

I would take this info and expect more retailers to get this wine at the end of the month or early May.

Prices are out of control. So much good Cornas for a fraction of the price. Sad to let a mini-Vertical go, but 2015 was bad enough.

First post. Wants six btls of 16 allemand Reynard

Even Berserkers usually cut newbies some slack.

i mean… he coulda asked for more? :wink:

you don’t want to share yours?

He posted in the wrong forum if he wants to buy. At that price, there will a good number of available bottles. It’s good, don’t get me wrong, but it’s not an order of magnitude better than your Traditional Northern Rhône of the moment, be it Gonon, Clape, Souhaut, Billon, Alain verset, Dard, Faurie, Faury, Balthazar, Gerard, Barge, Gilles, Levet, oh you get the idea.

And while I haven’t had the 16 yet, I can guarantee you that it is not worth 50% more than the 15.

Boycott!

#itsonlysyrahpeople

Chase away!

If I posted in the wrong spot, I apologize as I am new to this forum. That being said I just want to know if any one has got offers. Last year I bought nine bottles of 15 Reynard and four bottles of 15 Chaillot. I have heard production is down and don’t want to miss out. I already buy Clape, Courbis and Vincent Paris. Your correct Gonon St. Joseph at $49.00 a bottle is a better buy, but I already bought that wine. I also buy Chave Hermitage, Jaboulet La Chapelle and Marc Sorrell. I buy Guigal La La’s, Rostaing, Jamet, Billon, and Ogier. Yes they are all to expensive, but still a bargain compared to Burgundy. Clay Fu has cornered the market in LA for all Allemand and Marcel Juge.

Last year the Reynard was $200.00 and the Chaillot was $190.00. I hope it isn’t $300.00 a bottle. If it is I might have to save my money for more Dujac and Mugneret Gibourg.

Envoyer @ $360/btl, pre-arrival.

Dude might be new, but he knows wassup! :wink:

$49 for Gonon SJ Rouge is a good deal these days.

They were still in tank awaiting bottling when I visited in late October 2018…

If you’re looking for wine, post in Commerce Corner. But you need to post more in other forums before you’re allowed to post there

Your money doesnt go too far there, either…

Get yourself a case of Faury St Joseph for the same cost as 1 bottle of 16 Reynard, broseph.

I wouldn’t use 2 advance retail offers for the official price.

I hear the rain’s down in Africa too, but…

Production is down in 16. Suppose to be great. Let the games begin.