Morgan’s Shirt??

By now, most all of you have seen the WineSphincter cover of Morgan & Joel.
For you fashionistas our there, what kind of flannel shirt is Morgan wearing?? Seems to have some reinforcement patches or something on it, the shoulder and the forearms. Just kinda curious! Maybe a Gucci?
If I wore one of those shirts, would I look handsome, too?
Tom

Tom, Although “apparel oft proclaims the man”, usually the man has to bring something to the table also. [cheers.gif] -Jim

Is it a kind of a ‘country lawyer’ look? Maybe Alfert will know- newhere

So, Jim…you saying it won’t work for me?? Rats.
Tom

Maybe Morgan likes to shoot skeet.
Or porch pirates…

Looks like a left handed shooting shirt to me. Pad against the butt of your shotgun when bird hunting or trap/skeet shooting.

Those Vassar grads are always out for blood.

That shirt is for shooting guns, son.

Pendleton.

Morgan has always been outdoorsy and a fan of the outdoor life, the shirt is classic Morgan.

OK, Michael. That’s sorta what I thought.
Don’t have very much experience with weapons that are below 20 kiloTons or so!! [snort.gif]
Tom

This.

Tom:

www.orvis.com

Bring your wallet.

Upland game shirt is what I thought. Perhaps the photo is reversed, i can’t read the hat. I’ve never seen a left handed hunting shirt, but I’m sure they exist.

Cute sissy pad on that shirt.

Morgan how about a few of those Bedrock hats on the website eh? Can I get an allocation?

Mos def, we are planning on offering them on the next release if we can get our act together :slight_smile:

This has to be one of the funnier threads I have read. The photographer asked me to wear what I normally would in vineyards so I did (well kinda, I am not sure Spectator would ever do Carharts and Ben Davis shirts on the cover). The shirt is actually from a company that specializes in vintage alpine/skiing gear using more modern performance fabrics- this is my only shirt from them and it is pretty bombproof given how roughly I tend to treat clothing. That said, their stuff ain’t cheap so if I want more in my wardrobe I’ll need to get into the Napa Cab game!

Alfert would wear that in a heartbeat