Winehunting ... EMH

https://www.bassins.com/memorial_cabernet.php?utm_campaign=Memorial_Day&utm_source=20190522&utm_medium=email

No affiliation and I’ve never had one, but for the fans I ran across what seems like a deal. 2013 is 59.98 and just a few bucks more for the 14/15. I’d imagine the special selects are a decent deal @ $75-80?

Some good to serious discounts are offered. The '15 Special Selection was $ 100.

I would be all over that 2016 Bevans Tench Vineyard Cab if they would ship to me.

EMH was one wine that I wish I would have tasted while I live in the Bay Area … and now I’m moving in three weeks!! Yikes!

But I’m moving to DC, so I felt like this was a “sign” - I bought a bottle of the '14 SS (there were only 4 left!). Should I buy the '15, too? Or maybe I just wait to taste the '14, and if I like what I taste, I contact Merrill directly for a purchase?

Good call. Just ordered a bottle of that, too!

Bassins is the only retailer that I have a relationship with. They are great to deal with. Those are excellent prices.

You can always contact me - not everything I have in stock is on the EMH website.

I grabbed a couple of bottles of the 14 Special Selection. Merrill, when you would suggest drinking those kitties?

They are drinking well but young. Need a good 2 plus hour decant. Sweet spot for the Black Cats is around 8 years, if I had to generalize. Someone recently made an entry on CT for this one and gave it 94 points, if that helps at all. No real name so can’t help there.

Thanks for the heads-up!