What would you pair with Fromage Blanc-Mustard-Lemon Chicken with Farro, Carrots, and Beets?

The title says it all, I went with Big Table Farm Rosé and Domaines Ott Bandol Rosé. What would you pair with it? Prove me wrong! Tasting notes below.

2018 Big Table Farm Laughing Pig Rosé
$32, Willamette Valley
Year in and Year out, one of, if not my favorite Rosé. Fresh Strawberry, Watermelon, & Minerality. Acid driven, which pairs well with a wide variety of food groups. Pick it up, before they sell out!
Rating: 94
2017 Domaines Ott BY.OTT Rosé
$25, Côtes de Provence, France
Lightly pink color. Peach & citrus notes. Crisp, fresh and mineral laden, which packs a flavorful punch.
Rating: 90

Sounds like a yum and you chose your wines well, Nick . . but I’ll play: This meal combines some sharp /savory /herbal /citric tastes with the earthy comfort of of the cheese, farro and chicken Then there is an almost sweetness added by the carrots and beets. I would give the 2014 Chidaine Montlouis Tuffeaux that we recently tasted a shot. It is a demi-sec Chenin Blanc with a diverse flavor profile that should play well with many of the elements in the meal. FWIW.