Retailer Question: Bottle List

Anyone purchased from them before?

TIA!

Many times. They’re legit – and nice folks, too.

I asked the same question last year, received positive feedback, and have bought multiple times since. Good shop.

Hmm…this is good to hear. I ordered from them…prearrival. Was told is was on the next boat, but that didn’t happen. They looked into it and told me they will be on the next boat sometime this summer. Been waiting close to 6 months and wondering if i should just to a charge back on my CC, but I’m happy others have had good success with them. I’d really like these bottle, just didn’t want to get myself in a pickle ala PC.

David - was your order explicitly stated as pre-arrival or did it appear in stock? Just curious before I order.

Thanks all!

It was clearly listed as pre-arrival, that was definitely known going in. I did inquire, right after i ordered, about timeframe and was told, in Dec, that they would arrive late March early April. Long story short…they didn’t make that boat from Europe. They “confirmed” they would be on the next one. The also told me that they do “own” all of the stock they advertise etc and have secure orders from their suppliers i.e. they dont source bottles after they sell them. I have always had good communication with them, they do seem on the up and up…but this was my first order with them and i kinda have a low threshold for risk, hence my slight concern. After hearing the replies on this thread i feel fine about this situation. I would have rather had the bottles in April but C’est la vie, minor things happen. They always reply to my email quickly and are very professional

i believe they are owned by Cameron Hobel of Hobel Wines.

Now I know how I got on the email list.