So what mailing list offerings are you still anticipating this year?

So, as we pass the half way point this year, what offerings are you still eagerly anticipating? I have two that I have put my pennies away for…the Rivers-Marie Cab offering (which comes out later this month, 3 cuvees is what I’m told since there won’t be a Herb Lamb offering this year, but will return next year) and the Small Block offering of Pinots from Rochioli. I finally made “the list” this year after a 12 year wait and am thrilled! I ordered some of the Chard earlier this year and will be ordering all of the Pinot that I’m allowed…especially the West Block. This is my absolute favorite domestic.

Aubert, Rivers-Marie, Myriad

Myriad
Quivet
Carlisle

Bedrock

Carlisle
MACDONALD
Lewelling

maybe Saxum–I have not decided

Unfortunately I didn’t make the cut for Aubert, but they did send me a nice email and offered my 3 bottles of the Hyde Vineyard, which of course I gladly accepted.

Carlisle plus the Rhys Sparkling.

andremily.

MacDonald (2016)
Vangone (2016)
Memento Mori (2017)
Realm (2016 Absurd)

Binnys sale

Myriad, Quivet, Rivers Marie, Turley

Rivers, Alban and Realm. Would love to get a Saxum allocation but I’m not holding my breath.

Pax’s single vineyard syrahs (2016) and sonoma hillsides (2018)

I have been buying a lot less wine this year so I have passed on most offers so far. For the rest of the year it will be MACDONALD, Lewelling, maybe some Bedrock and RM. it will probably be a pass on the rest of the lists unless something really grabs my attention.

Myriad
Rivers Marie
Quivet
MacDonald
Realm
Bedrock
Carlisle

I’m sure more will pop up

I really don’t buy from lists anymore, but I have to admit I do miss looking forward to the next releases from the various lists I was on.

MacD
Sax
Myr
Aub
Real
R-M
Out
May
Kap
[cheers.gif] [snort.gif]

Surprised to see Carlisle Frank since they are high alcohol wines.

Inside voice, please.

Too many and all listed above.