Best place you ever went with Rose

Let’s flip it up a bit from what’s the best serious Rose wine.

Whats the best place/situation you ever had Rose wine in your hand. Lots of times you think it might be some super serious wine in your hand, but in the right place a good Rose, nothing better. champagne.gif

more rambling…

Deleted for rambling

Mateus.
Northwestern college visit while in high school.
Frat party on homecoming weekend.
Rest of the details are hazy.
Had trouble explaining loss of pants to my parents.

A carafe of Paul Mason rose - with ice cubes in it, nonetheless - while packing up a sweltering moving truck on a hot August day.

With moules frites in Cassis, France at the harbor on my honeymoon. No idea what the rose was, but any crisp rose from Provence takes me back to that experience.

Maybe not the best but it didn’t suck
F1009E55-A3B2-4A89-980B-F9C0611C1DC5.jpeg

Juveniles in Paris. First night in Paris on some visit there and had a Rose from Provence. Tied would be Chateau Pradeaux rose at Chateau Pradeaux.

At my wedding handing out Piper Heidsieck Rose to all our guests as their wine before our ceremony…no one said it couldn’t be sparkling!

champagne.gif

On helicopter ride in Thailand flying over a beach.

Rather similar to Kris’s contribution. I was in the back of a Rolls Royce Silver Cloud, my new bride by my side. We had a 40 minute drive across the northern Pennines from chapel to hotel, plenty of time to make a serious dent in a bottle of Laurent Perrier Rose. Set us up wonderfully for the reception!