Myriad - Save the Date

We are pleased to announce that our Myriad Cellars Portfolio Cabernet LOYAL BUYERS Release will open August 6th at 9am PST. This release features the following wines.

2017 Myriad Cellars Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon $ 68
2017 Myriad Cellars Round Pond Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon $85 92-94 points/ Jeb Dunnuck
2017 Myriad Cellars Three Twins Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon $95 95-97 points/ Jeb Dunnuck
2017 Myriad Cellars Steltzner Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon $125 94-96 points/ Jeb Dunnuck
12 Bottle Case - 2017 Myriad Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon $816 Limited/ Free Shipping
TIER ONE Members will receive an email on the morning of August 6th with a link to your personal account. You will have until August 13th at 9am Pacific Standard Time to secure your allocation. Please Note: We anticipate a VERY swift response to this offer due to the popularity of these wines. Wines will be offered on a first-come/first-served basis while supplies last and this is not a secured allocation. For some wines, you will have the possibility to wish for additional quantities. We will do our very best to grant as many wishes as possible

TIER TWO / New Customers will receive an email link at 9am PST on August 13th offering any remaining available wines.

This is one of the offerings I can’t pass on. XD Who else is buying? [cheers.gif]

I’ll be in. Tasting with Mike and Leah in 10 days.

Perfect timing. Looking forward to your thoughts on what you taste.

Im buying but probably keep it to a six pack.

^ +1

Well, probably more like 8 bottles…

I could be easily convinced that 8 is the better number.

To be evil, the sampler case is free shipping.

Have tasted all of these from bottle. Gonna be tough to keep this purchase under my credit limit. The Steltzner was a real wow-er.

Really interested in your thoughts. How was the Three twins and the regular Napa valley bottling? Primarily looking at those.

I’m considering the 2017 Myriad Cellars Steltzner, anyone try it?

The Three Twins was my other favorite from
the lineup. Considerably more red-fruited than the rest of the bunch, but fairly open-knit and approachable. Napa had a bit more of the typical Mike Smith fruit profile with the characteristic mouthfeel, although I feel it’s not quite as approachable at this stage. 6mo-1year in bottle will do it wonders. Definite buy on both for me. Especially with the QPR.

Unless you were offered something different, I believe the case isn’t a sampler, it’s just 12 bottles of the Napa cab. The way it’s presented you would think it’s a mixed case though.

Yeap, I also thought it was mixed initially until you look at the price… A mixed cased at that price would truly be an amazing QPR!

Confused how you guys see that as presented as a mixed case. Must be missing something.

We don’t. I originally pointed out that it wasn’t a mixed case. Anyway, it’s weird that it’s offered that way. Why not just do free shipping on 12 bottles or more?

If you buy from Rivers Marie, their offering a couple weeks ago looked very similar but the last item was a mixed case. So that may have contributed to the confusion.

I’m pretty sure in the past for quivet (and possibly Myriad) the 12 pack was a mixed case.

Thanks Billy! Really appreciate your notes!

Steltzner and Twins are the standouts in 2017 hands down in my opinion. Tasting notes posted in Cellar Tracker.

Thanks! I’ll go check your notes on Cellar Tracker, I always enjoy reading them.

Live… Off to the races!