The wait is over for Saxum.......

7 1/2 years waiting on Saxum list and I finally get an offer!!! Patience is rewarded for me! Can’t wait to support them directly! August 6 can’t come soon enough!

Congrats! I’m right about 6 years so good to know there’s light at the end of the tunnel.

I got that today too. I signed up Jan 17, 2012, according to my email records.

Thanks Joe, we really appreciate the patience! Sorry it took so long.

Happy first post Steven!

I think I’ve got another 5 years. Great

If I sign up now I might live long enough…
Delayed gratification is the mark of a mature human. Right??

I have been on the list for 7 or 8 years now, maybe I should check in with them. it took me forever to get an offer from Lewelling because of a clerical error.

Shoot I just checked when I signed up thinking it was 2-3 years ago and it was only last August. I have a long long ways to go. Anyone not taking full allocations, I would love to get my hands on anything to add to my small collection. Cheers. Can’t wait to get on this and SQN

I signed up 4.5 years ago and glad to hear there is some movement on the list. Thank you for the post. I’ll keep enjoying Booker, Torrin, Denner, Caliza, and others in the meantime. It was great to get a taste of Saxum at Hospice du Rhône last year and looking forward to next year, assuming Saxum will be there again.

Hi Paul, you should of received the email from us today. Check you spam and contact us if it’s not there.

For sure, always will be at HdR!

There was several people in commerce corner offering to share their allocation. Not sure if there is any left but worth a shot

Awesome thanks. Still new to this site. Didn’t even know about that section. Cheers

Same here! Also from an early 2012 sign-up.

check commerce corner. A few offers last week.

Justin,
I emailed you.

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback, but don’t email me, I can’t help there. Email Lisa at info@saxumvineyards.com or log into your account via our website and check your email address there.