Phil Mickelson likes wine

Is this any good? Like better than having the chance to compete for $15 million if he was playing this weekend?

I would love to be competing at East Lake right now, but sipping 1985 Haut-Brion poolside while working on my tan and spending time on social media isn’t a bad way to spend the week either. pic.twitter.com/6kfo2esGNv

&mdash](https://t.co/6kfo2esGNv%22%3Epic.twitter.com/6kfo2esGNv%3C/a%3E%3C/p%3E&mdash); Phil Mickelson (@PhilMickelson) August](https://twitter.com/PhilMickelson/status/1164983223836958720?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%22%3EAugust) 23, 2019

I don’t know- that’s not a wine I’d drink poolside on a hot day, but I’m no Phil Mickelson.

Not a bad life

“…spending time on social media isn’t a bad way to spend the week.”

Ewwww.

Get him a bendy straw and block his feed.

EXACTLY what I was thinking

I’d drink that any day in any place!

I guess when you have 9 digits before the decimal in your back account it really doesn’t matter, but I see people do this kind of stuff and I just don’t get it. Poolside on a hot day calls for chilled whites if wine is a must, but preferably cold beers or a margarita or three.

This. Drinking Haut Brion by the pool certainly beats sitting at a desk practicing law.

Possibly, but I also wouldn’t want to be Phil Mickelson. Different strokes* for different folks.

*See what I did there?

It’s 76* in Carlsbad today

This … is what those that played East Lake will be drinking on Sunday after golf.

993922.jpg

Raises a question I’ve always wanted to ask: how long do you guys have to just practice? When do you actually get to do law?

Well played.

I wonder if he’s sitting aside the cement pond with Granny and Jethro to share with.

He celebrated this.

When I make a citizen’s arrest.

Actually more like 73 here today. Phil, if your out there I’m around the corner and I’ve got a corkscrew

Would’ve been cool to see Phil chug it.

Anyone else notice anything interesting about that picture?

The bottle is empty?

Phil shaves his chest hair?