Best cheap glasses?

I have been asked for a rec for best multi purpose wineglasses under $4/stem. Suggestions?

Home Goods regularly has pretty decent Stoltzle glasses at 6/$12.99.

https://www.crateandbarrel.com/set-of-8-viv-big-red-wine-glasses/s142625

These are the ones I recommended to Sc0tt Fitzg3rald for his rental property. My mom gives them to everyone in my family as graduation presents so they have some nice looking wine glasses for their place. Shape is nice, they look like Riedel stems, and are sturdy without being the least bit clunky. I used them for a while and still have a sixer of them somewhere. My mom actually still has about two dozen and uses them for big dinners. I’m hosting a charity tasting over there this weekend and this will be the stem. They’re solid.

I should clarify that they’re like 4.25 a stem.

Red Wine Glass By Ikea- Svalka Series SET OF 6, 10 0Z via Amazon

sturdy and cheap

$2.58 a steam

I have a bunch of the all-purpose white wine glasses sold at Bed Bath & Beyond. They work for pretty much anything. They cost $9.99 per dozen.

Ikea wine glasses:

I haven’t tried any, but I like the serviceable $1.50 decanters I just bought for wine tastings.

I agree on the Crate and Barrel suggestion. They have probably 2-3 different styles of glasses under $4, pick your poison. I recall there is a discount for buying in multiples of 8 as well.

Got Nattie Red wine glass, 8 for $22 ($2.75/ea.) or $3.16/ea. when purchased individually.

I would check your local Costco. The usually carry wine glasses in this price range. I have used them for everyday glasses for a long time.

Man, those glasses are nasty. And if you buy them from Ikea they’re like .80 a stem. The Hederlig red actually looks like a serviceable wine glass, though it’s up to $2 a pop from Ikea.

Costco if they still sell them.$20 for 8.

I like the glasses from Korin. The shape and feel is good. They are normally 3.99 a stem. This month there is a 15% discount.

You beat me this time Kevin! I have to check out the 1.99 white and red Hederlig wine glasses, as the south Philly Ikea is only a mile and a half away from me.

Got a few of those Ikea ones. Just be warned they’re really beefy - good for durability, but the lip is wide it’s like drinking out of a sippy cup. Never had a complaint about anything from C&B (or the Riedel ones they sell at Target for that matter).

Serious question, why the low price ceiling? For less than $10 a stem you can get very good glasses.

These, they look just like Riedels.

Thanks. I have passed along your recommendations

Chef&Sommelier are the best I have found with reinforced crystal construction, good bowl size and shape, slender stem, and nice thin lip. They come in right at $5 unless you buy 3 or more cases.