Crush Wine Progressive Sale

I thought this sale deserved a thread. It consistently has the best prices of any regular sale that I know of (if you know of a better one, please let me know!). 20%+ next WS low in some cases. If you’re not signed up for the email list you should get on it. Crush is a first rate retailer in all other respects as well. The sale tends to be a little slim re Bordeaux but there are always a few interesting bottles in there.

1 Like

Too bad their website sucks.

There goes ever getting to day two in future sales…

Man the trimbach CFE didn’t even have a bottle count on it and I missed…fess up who bought 2 cases? Happy with some of the other stuff though, excellent prices.

Also, true story, last year they missed my email for some reason but to make it up offered a similar wines at similar discounts.

Have bought a lot from Crush over the years, my last shipment in March I believe they charged me over $100 to ship a case to California, now I don’t mind paying for shipping but that was a bit much for me. YMMV

missed out on combe de orveau

1 Like

Grabbed a couple bottles of Lamy Puligny Tremblots at a great price.

Grabbed few rieslings. Wasnt interested in other items.

Will be ordering later tonight, my eyes are on some of the Rieslings as well.

Forgot about it and checked after dinner deciding I’d pull the trigger on the 1912 d’oliveiras for 5 something. Someone snagged it before I could check out. Dang and thanks!

have been on their email and never got a notice. Damn.

It’s not a secret sale. Prices are reflected on their normal website as sale prices. They were still up as of this morning.