TNR - Dirty&Rowdy Legends - 100pt?

Heard phenomenal things. Under the radar enough to not be rated by Galloni or Gilman but one of the most exciting wines to come out of California in recent years. Mine haven’t arrived. Any tasting notes?

OK so I’ll bite on this. I have not yet tasted this wine but I was directly contacted today by a board member who has (as of Saturday night). The feedback only stoked my borderline inappropriate desire to consume this wine. I have worked out a pay to drink deal with this boardmember (no flesh trading involved you disturbing perverts) and will be able to detail the experience tomorrow. You gotta love it when a plan comes together.

Not sure about :100: but this wine oozes delicious factor all over everything everywhere. Was lucky to get a glass from power-drinking wife.

D77F834D-8B5F-45ED-BC29-7D36B7EECB28.jpeg

4 Likes

I’ll pop one on the 16th if you come.

2 Likes

Thanks Glenn and Brian! Glad to hear it is drinking well. I loved making The Legends.

2 Likes

Well well well…the chickens have come home to roost afterall. One day the real story of how LEGENDS was assembled needs to be told.

Hardy, you know you didn’t make Legends…that’s like claiming you made the sun. IT ALREADY EXISTED and merely allowed you to harness it’s blinding genius so that it may be bestowed on others.

3 Likes