Walgreens Fedex

Anyone use Walgreen Fedex delivery service yet?

Found some good pricing on some wine, but retailer doesn’t ship to Illinois, there is a Indiana Walgreens 30 miles away, considering having it sent there.

Would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks in advance

I had wine shipped to a Walgreens- they moved it into the store onto shelves behind the counter at the photo department. I had to show ID and tracking number to take possession of it. Worked smoothly. I’ve also shipped wine to folks who picked it up at a Walgreens- I got confirmation they signed for it and felt good about the shipment.

I’ve done it a few times now, and would do it again without hesitation. The Walgreens by me keeps packages in a locked room.

I’ve done it a few times. No issues whatsoever .

Simply the best.
If I didn’t use Walgreen’s my packages would end up in Fed Ex purgatory with extended delivery times.

Same experience here. No issues. Easy to redirect when I ship to myself too if no one is going to be home on day of delivery.

I’ve done it a few times. Hardest part is getting the heavy boxes out to my car!

I am now on a first name basis at the local Walgreens. [highfive.gif].

Also, UPS now offers a similar service, via their “Access Points”. My local p/u is a Michaels Arts and Crafts, believe it or not.

Yep, LOVE it. I request FedEx shipping over UPS whenever I can, simply because of the Walgreen convenience.

I’m in Southern California and have used a local Walgreens several times. No problems at all. Plus they receive their FedEx shipments earlier than residences do, so the wine is on the truck for a shorter time.

Most of my deliveries go to the FedEx Store but I have used Walgreens a few times without any issue.

I use Walgreens on a regular basis. The clerks often struggle with scanning/releasing packages, ut they get it done.

The UPS depot a mile from my office is easier, especially since they recognize my car.

Thanks for everyone input

So, just have the package shipped there under my name c/o Walgreens?

The ups warehouse is also a couple miles down the road from me and shares a building with my gym. Which works out well except they have limited hours to pick up. 11-6 I think.

I go right after work.

I used it a couple of times, but then I went to pick up my package and no one was there. I asked a Walgreen’s cashier if they knew when Fedex would be back, and she said that sometimes they just vanished for a few hours at a time. So I went behind the counter, took my package and left. About two weeks later I got a call from Fedex asking if I’d picked up my package. I said I had, the person said “Oh, thank God,” and that was it.

illinois.jpg

i would suggest shipping to you as normal and then once delivery commences, re-direct. thats what i do.

What’s your point Nathan? You think Walgreens is running an illegal network?

Exactly.