Wine Storage in VA Beach?

Need Help - I am in the process of moving to VA Beach and will soon be facing two problems: moving 1200+ bottles from Maryland to VA Beach and then (what seems harder) finding a suitable storage facility to store the wine while I have one built at the new house (assuming it does not have a place to store the wine). Most of the houses I am looking at buying do not have the capacity to store that much wine and because of the proximity to the ocean the houses do not have cellars. Any help or advice would be appreciated for this “first world problem”. Thanks.

You will probably have to drop your wine off at a storage facility in DC on your way to VA Beach.

Try this

Thanks Neal - tried Ocean. All they got are a few 55 degree built in cabinets, each with a 200 bro capacity. I am thinking, as worst case, I could get two of those for the best wines and put the rest in a temp controlled room that is not supposed to get over 75. It just feels risky…

When I lived in Norfolk I used Fort Storage. Nice people but they were sold a couple times when I was there. Main issue is you have to have access to the office to get in so you are limited to office hours. But they would sign for my shipments which was nice.
I don’t think the ocean storage place was there when I lived there. Moved in 2017.

2744 Dam Neck Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23453

A 200 bro capacity won’t even get you started in Tidewater. 200 bottles either, but that’s a different topic

Yeah - damn iPhone auto correct on “btl”

Thanks Josh - spoke to them today and they might be a partial solution!