Becklyn shipments

Got a shipping notice from them last week indicating shipments would begin going out this week, dependent on weather.

Anyone received anything yet? My guess is that they were also shut down due to the fires and power outages?

Thanks!

I would think they will be delayed. I recieved an email from Quivet yesterday saying they had hoped to start shipping but their wharehouse is in Windsor, which was in an evacuated area.

Hi Ken,
I can’t speak for Becklyn, however, the Fed Ex Hub/Warehouse in Windsor is still evacuated, but the remaining Quivet/ Myriad wines are in my St Helena shipping warehouse and being packed/shipped as we speak. Fed Ex was able to get us trucks out of another Hub and I’ve had pick-ups the last 2 days. As power has remained on (amazingly) in St Helena - we are still able to ship. The positive news is the anticipated wind event last night did not get as bad as expected, containment is now at 30% and I’m getting notifications that PGE is working in restoring power to those they can. Hope this helps, God Speed to our amazing first responders and thank you to everyone for your patience and understanding during this challenging time.

• Leah and Mike Smith