PSA - Zalto's at Barneys

Hi All,
As I know there are many hard core fans of Zalto on the board here, I thought I would share this as a “public service announcement.”

You may have already read about Barneys New York going bankrupt and shrugged your shoulders, because, why care about losing a shop for rather expensive designer clothes?

But what you may not have known is that they also carried a very curated selection of housewares, which included Zalto glassware. Zalto glassware that they will now be forced to liquidate.

My company will not profit from these sales in any way, and I checked with Todd to make sure I posted this in the correct forum. This is really just a PSA as at least from our end, we don’t/can’t discount any of the Zalto line, so… here’s your chance to get some at prices that you haven’t seen before (no, not even here.) The glasses are currently offered at 10% off, which isn’t earth shattering, but I’d strongly suggest checking back as they have to take every step possible to liquidate all stock, and I can tell you that they had a good amount of stock.

Here is the link: https://www.barneys.com/search?q=zalto

Cheers!

Thanks for sharing. Last week, I order two Zalto burg glasses on WineEnthusiast’s site. They’re offering a $50 gift card to arrive in Dec for a $99 purchase. I’ll be putting that toward another glass. That will bring the average cost under $50pp for three.

Is $57.50 of good price for the Bordeaux glass?

No

Agree, but as Emily suggests I will check back. Thanks Emily

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully they will continue to drop prices.

Lots of riedel glassware currently at 10% off too.

Now an additional 10% off (technically 19% off original price).

Yeah, no deal here, but 4% back with Rakuten.

Happy to beat ($50.00 each) Barney’s on BDX and BRG

2 Glass min and Even qty for me though as I only carry twos and sixes.

Burgundy are pre-arrival but will ship to you before December.

Email me directly at; cfreemott@mac.com
And this includes standard shipping.

Don’t try to beat the going out of business sale! Not a good model :slight_smile:

Chris >>>>>> Barney

But do you also sell $200 Armani black T-shirts and $75 Donna Karan white socks?

Just a head’s up…

Wine Enthusiast Offers
Free $50 Gift Card
Place a qualifying order of $99 or more between 11/6 - 11/24/2019 at 11:59 PM ET and receive a $50 gift card towards a future purchase. $50 gift card code will be delivered via email on 12/21/2019 and can only be redeemed between 12/21/2019 and 12/31/2019. Limit one gift card per valid email address. $99 minimum purchase is based upon Wine Enthusiast product value. Gift cards, taxes, and shipping cannot be applied towards the qualifying amount. Promotion does not apply to Zalto glassware and WineExpress.com orders.

^^^This

Damn, this worked for purchasing Zalto last year, they must have updated the promotion.

Looks like most of the Zalto’s are gone. I got the last 3 champagne but was hoping for some Burg glasses as well.

Anyone else out there have a Zalto hook-up they’d like to share?! [drinkers.gif]

How much were the champagnes? I just bought 3 of those at wine enthusiast for 59.00 each, I think.

Ordered mine from a wine merchant in Lyon…all in about $42 per Burg stem.

i picked up 8 zalto bordeaux at $40/per. Zalto champagne were same price.