Psa hdh

15% off sale is nice. 2008 dom mags for 488 which is the lowest price I’ve seen. Too bad shipping is absurd for pa.

16 chave is 267 per.

$75 ground shipping on a bottle?

I don’t shop at HDH because of the shipping cost.

I bought a lot last year and yet this year, the herd is a lot thinner and for me not that interesting a year later. I bought a lot of Marguet last year that has worked out great and aside from the 2012 Marguet Crayeres for 84 bucks (for those looking for excellent no dosage bubbly farmed right, I recommend this wine as they have a few bottles left), I am passing, too.

Yeah, I’m gonna be in Chicago next week but don’t really feel like trying to lug magnums home on the plane…

Didn’t you start this thread?

He just needs people to know he buys 08 Doms. deadhorse

Just went through the inventory, were I in a buying mode today, I’d load up. Some great buys in 2008 and 2005 Classified Growths as well. And some killer pricing on second labels, which I normally avoid, but Lalande’s Comtesse was pretty appealing as was La Dame de Montrose, which I actually do buy.

Is the shipping really that high?

It’s expensive to some places. Wasn’t bad when I lived in CA.

I forgot about that. Yes, shipping to FL was ridiculous.

When did they start charging tax to CA? And why? I ordered back in 2016 and wasn’t charged tax. Bummer.

Change in the law.

Yeah those factors make it not as good as it might be. Last year their cyber Monday was crazy good tho.

Gentlemen, what the hell means “Psa hdh”? [scratch.gif]
Please don’t forget: I am just a Saarish simpleton.

Public Service Announcement. Hart David Hart

Like Michael, I pick up on site when in Chicago.
Shipping to MD isn’t an option.
Shipping to DC is too expensive and a hassle.

What a deal on the ‘08 Cristal rose for $424. Haven’t seen it anywhere near that.

The 08 dom is gone, there’s still mags of 09 for ~420, grand cuvee for ~350 (what i paid for my 164 last year, not sure what version this is, probably 166) and even better deal potentially, mags of grand siecle for 233, which is kinda crazy. I should plan for this sale better bc I’m always in Chicago the week after thanksgiving, just not sure about mags.