Black Friday Deals

I am sure everyone will get there’s first and then post. Wine Library has some good deals however their list price seems inflated.

Work a bit and there are some good deals in there.

Gordon’s, dublere for dirt cheap. 16 Taillepieds for $39/btl, etc

flatiron 15% off

Vinsrare 10%

Is there a code for the 15%

I was just about to ask the same question. I don’t see the offer on their website.

No, sorry it’s 15% off 6+ btw

Sandler has a couple of nice 4-packs.

sokolin has a sale with a few deals; mags of 06 cristal for reasonable price if anyone needs those. GVWM had a decent deal too; 06 dom mags for <500. I ended up just grabbing a mag of 164 for 398 from them which isn’t bad.

gordons, 17 lapierre morgon for $20, mags 45

30% off a case at West of Temperance.

I took advantage of the 30% off balanced wine offer currently in commerce corner.

Free shipping - Wine Anthology - www.wineanthology.com

Benchmark is having one of their frustrating-to-search bin sales. As far as I can tell (I find it problematic you seem to have to search mutiple price catetories blind and can’t arrange it to only search, say, Bordeaux that’s for sale) the only French wines discounted are Champagnes. LMK if I’m wrong.

yeah their sale this year sucks. Last year’s was great. Vilmart CdC 09, marchand tawse 14 beze and barthod cras 13 were all $100. The only sorta not really great deal was 02 P2 for 375.

i reckon i find much better deals on any given day than what i have seen thus far…

The Mousse l’extra Or for $35 is a great deal. For people looking for a grower champagne that is farmed clean, and mostly Pinot Meunier with no dosage, it is excellent. I have some already or I would grab more.

HDH has 15% off store wide.

I like the 15% off everything much more than the selected sales. There’s rarely anything really good on sale on the “selected lists” of sale products that are posted.

Have received a couple attractive emails from Flickinger. 2007 and 2006 Dom Ruinart for $119/ bottle, or $99/bottle if you buy 6. 2016 Insignia for $215/bottle, or $204/bottle if you buy 6. The Dom Ruinart offer seems pretty nice, but only 36 bottles avail…