Need help locating Duroche Lavaut St Jacques VV

WS Pro only shows the regular bottling and not the VV. Looking for 750ml. Maybe someone out in the WB World knows a shop that has this? Looking for any vintage.

Sorry if this request is in the wrong section

Thanks!

Update: found it. Thx again

Do you have a Instagram account? I can tag you with the folks I have used in Burgundy and they might be able to help you…

Gus

I you sure they have a special cuvée? It’s not shown on their website. I am only offered the regular cuvée.

Yes, they have VV from a parcel that was planted in 1923, I believe.

They do indeed! And it’s one of the domaine’s finest wines.

I got mine from flatiron

Only seeing the regular cuvee at Flatiron.

Try crush. I have bought some from them.

I am being told that the VV is for POB ( Pearl of Burgundy in Hong Kong ). What does that mean?

Update: pearl of burgundy is their exclusive importer in Hong Kong.

I will give them a call today when they open.
As of now they only have the regular 2017 on their site.

Give it a shot, they might have it or help source it for you.

I feel your pain. When I was trying to track that down a couple years ago, it was pretty baffling. It’s referred to on some websites as “1923” but that doesn’t appear on the bottle anywhere, and putting “1923” into wine-searcher just confuses everything. I notice that on wine-searcher pro, there’s at least one place that has it, though.

was here

Acker has it in mag

Probably means the wine is not in the US

I just texted Pierre Duroché to get you guys a definitive answer. He replied that the bulk of the cuvée is indeed taken by Pearl of Burgundy, who do sell some in the USA in the NYC and Chicago markets. Some is also sold to his importers in the UK, Norway, and Lebanon.