"NFL Wine Guy"

Will Blackmon working at Winex with Kyle

Interesting. Who knew?

What winery does Woodson own?

Cool story. Wish they went into a bit more into what he likes to drink. Thanks for sharing the article.

OMG I love this article, obviously! I remember Will (and Woodson, obviously) - need to follow this

Winex is like less than 10 minutes from my office. I’ll have to see if I can catch him working in there. Very good article!

Yeah, thanks for posting. I’m a Boston College grad and followed his career through the years.

Regarding wine, his intellectual curiosity is to be admired. Probably similar to most here (although mine started way after my undergrad years).

Woodson has had his own winery for years. http://www.charleswoodsonwines.com/

Blackmon is going to make a fortune if he plays this right. He has an exclusive in with people with lots and lots of money.

Very cool to see. Thanks for sharing.

this is patently false. charles woodson does not have or own a winery. you and the author of the article should figure out the difference between ‘owning’ a brand and a winery champagne.gif

He’ll need to join the board (obviously…). It’s been lonely here since Keyshawn left us.

FWIW, I’ve only had a few Woodson wines, but none were worth the price of entry, IMO.

Are you referring to the the unclear language in the “our vineyard” section of his website? Bought 50 acres but still held by Heitz?

Great story, I wish him the best. Thanks for sharing

I gotta see what days he is working at the Wine Exchange to go see him in there.