PSA: 2008 Dom Perignon:149.97 at Total Wine in the LA area

Just grabbed a case in Woodland Hills

JF

Same price can also be found at vons/pavilions with their buy 6 deal.

$140-149 is the normal in the States.

I disagree. WS shows a low of $144, at one total store in WA. It might be available someplace in the states for $140, but that certainly isn’t the “normal” price.

Are you using WS Pro? Even in NYC local shops has it for $147.

I am. Where is it available for $140?

I was off by 1 dollar and 57 cents on ws pro. I dont think thats a bank breaker. Lol.
I still think 140s is norm. There will always be big price range in wines.

In Alberta, Canada, CAD250(USD190±) is the norm but at Costco it’s CAD180 (USD135±)

Sorry I was unclear. One more time: where is the wine available for $140. If it is the norm, where is one example. I’ll be a buyer.

https://buckhead.towerwinespirits.com/sku50889_DOM-PERIGNON-CHAMPAGNE-CUVEE-VINTAGE-750ML-2008

$141 at the Totals and Towers around ATL.
Edit: See link above.

Thanks. Unfortunately they don’t ship.

Only $6 more. Not sure if they ship to you.

They also have 09 cristal for $189. It’s not a special price but it’s not bad either.

$2 less than the OP. I think the “normal” price for this wine now is $147-150. Got mine at Costco for $145, which is no longer available so far as I can tell

I could not find this wine in LA anywhere for less than 159.99 at Costco even a few weeks ago on the LA Westside. Even when using WS Pro.

I thought locals would appreciate the info. I guess I was mistaken.
Sorry for the noise.

Cheers!

JF

I think that’s an excellent price. I’ve been a buyer at the 150-160 price point net of shipping/tax.

JF, sometimes “no good deed goes unpunished”, but don’t let that stop you from trying to do good stuff. [cheers.gif] -Jim

Since you got a case, you can save one to open with me, JF [grin.gif]

I’ve had it twice now, very satisfying and excellent Champers both times.

What was the price when first released?

170+