Whatever Happened to The Zucc??

It’s been quite a awhile since I’ve seen John Zuccarino post here in this little corner of CyberSpace.
Anybody had any recent contact with John. I hope he’s OK. I always enjoyed his often controversial
posts here on WB. And always liked his links:
Click on me
Let us know you’re OK, John. I miss you.
Tom

I think he still owns his winery, you could probably contact him there (unless he decided to go to Barbados for the holidays).

Speaking of missing, David Z and the Klapper are missed as well.

Didn’t someone post about 6 months ago that John Z had a run-in with the law? I could be mistaken, but that is what I remember. There was even a link to an article about it.

If it’s this:

Then who knows? From what little I could glean of him from his posts and our interactions this sounds like par for the course. Could be more to it but certainly reads as odd at the least.

Dismissed

Not the type of tip I was looking for in the other Finger Lakes thread. A visit to his winery might be a hoot. I’ll be sure to back into my parking spot in case a quick getaway becomes necessary.

I’m embarressed that I have the same initials as you!

Maybe you could have at least replied in the correct thread. [stirthepothal.gif]

1 Like

Any thread would do!

Wack job.

You’re looking in the mirror!

And I am not even one of your politics forum friends. I just get random hate from you. Awesome. [cheers.gif]

If you want to give commentary, you have to be prepared to receive it. Nothing random about it, friend.

You randomly pick me out of a thread in which you have nothing to comment on to say something about a thread from months ago that you seriously embarrassed yourself in? Do I have that right? You are a sick dude.

Okay, friend.

Why not just part your car across the entrance?

2 Likes

Forgot that part of the dispute!

I’ve been party to plenty of train wreck threads, but this one might just win.

2 Likes

You’re right on the monie with that analysis!

3 Likes

[rofl.gif]