PSA: 2008 Dom Perignon $125.99/btl for 6 pack

This offer is from Sec wines, I’m not the seller so don’t PM me. I think they may be sold out now.

Dear Champagne aficionados,

We’ve been championing the truly great 2008 Champagne vintage since the first collection of 2008-based nonvintage Champagnes arrived - long before the wine press jumped on the 2008 bandwagon. While the vast majority of 2008s have disappeared from the retail market, the 2008 Dom Perignon is now here. If you have any interest at all in Dom Perignon, now is the time to pounce. Stock up while you can - especially before any potential tariffs kick in.

We currently have an amazing one-time deal on the 2008 that will only run through December 27th, or until our supply sells out. Now is the time to act.

2008 Dom Perignon SALE $134.89 bottle / $755.94( $125.99) six-pack

• The next lowest confirmed price in the U.S. is $145.57.

And go!

Just how much of this wine do you have now?

Getting close to enough.

Hmm don’t get that price. I see 134.89 and up to 5% discount for 12 (~128). Still a great price

They’ll adjust it if you buy 6. It was an email offer and he said most ppl just replied to the email.

but is it the Lenny Kravitz edition???

I guess I will save my legacy and Lenny editions and drink the regular for now.

Ch@ng wins and he’s cornered the market. Amazing price.

Wow, cornering the market on 5-8M bottle a year production. That’s intense.

Well, he’s posted 2-3 million times about buying it.

Great price. Pm sent

It’s not my offer it’s at secwines

Looks sold out now

Now THIS is Great price.

Yeah I think it’s the best deal I posted since the 14 jadot CSJ for 90; that sold out like 10 seconds after I posted it haha

Just admit it, you bought it all and then posted :slight_smile:

Haha I wish.

I called Sec to order 5 cases and Eric asked “this is Michael again”? [training.gif]

Looks like bad news.

There is no such thing with great vintages of DP…