In Memoriam: A Tribute to my best friend, Claudine Kargere

deleted

Wow, a tremendous tribute, and a wonderful read. I am sure I would have liked her very much. Consider yourself blessed. Thanks for sharing on this special day.

you should write a book. So sorry for your loss.

It is a good season to think of our friends. They are with us, always.

Beautifully written Dan. Everyone should have a Claudine in their lives.

I have the attention span of a caffeinated labradoodle, but I couldn’t stop reading that wonderful tribute. What a life.

Well done.

Thank you for that read Dan. And my condolences on the loss of your friend. What a wonderful life.

Wonderful tribute Dan.

An exceptional tribute to a lifelong friend. Thank you Dan.

+1

I could feel your love and grief in every word, Dan. As I pointed out in a thread in Asylum, I had a similar loss in 2019, my closest friend for 50 years, and it is constantly on my mind. Your friendship with Claudine was a great gift, and one that will survive her passing. A great and enduring friendship is of incalculable value, even when it ends like this. My deepest condolences to you.

Thank you for sharing her with us. I’m very sorry for your loss.

Beautiful tribute and thank you. My mother died 4 years ago tomorrow making our holiday season full of memories. She loved Boxing Day and threw many parties which were always lots of fun. So, I think she made a pact with our maker to wrap thing up on December 26th 2015.

Beautiful tribute and story of your friend, Dan. Condolences on your loss., but also congratulations on your good fortune to have had such a friend. Peace.

Sincere condolences Dan, a very lovely tribute to an exceptional friend.

RT

A lovely post Dan.

Simultaneously sad and lovely to read. May she rest peacefully. It’s always serendipitous when business yields a lifelong friendship.

A heartwarming post Dan. Thank you

Tom

Thank you Dan. A great tribute. My condolences.

You have a gift, Dan. It is a beautiful story, and it is beautifully written. The holiday season is a time for reflection and reminiscing. Thank you for sharing.