PSA - mass market bubbly - Safeway

For those of you with Safeway’s (or others brands within their empire like Vons, Albertsons etc.) nearby, they are having a sparkling wine sale til Jan 1. Have to mix 6 of anything but prices are generally attractive on mass market producers. Not sure if this is all markets, but these are what we’re being offered in NorCal

Veuve Clicquot $38
Dom. Chandon $13
Roederer Estate $16
and more

Fully grant there isn’t going to be any small grower bottlings there, but personally we like the Cali NV Roederer and drink at least a case at home every year.

Veuve Clicquot $38
Dom. Chandon $13
Roederer Estate $16

All solid pricing. The Dom Chandon in Minneapolis market has not been that low in years. Roederer is also solid pricing.
I got the Mumm Brut Prestige down to $12 with a 20% off gift card promotion after Thanksgiving. champagne.gif

Good price on the Veuve Clicquot. Haven’t seen it for less than $44 in my market.

Mumm is $13 on the sale.

If you have the paper flyer, or are willing to print out a copy from the internet, you might be able to convince a Total Wine or BevMo to price match. Their managers have claimed that they will honor print advertisements, although I’ve never tested that.

Mumm is $13 on the sale.

If you have the paper flyer, or are willing to print out a copy from the internet, you might be able to convince a Total Wine or BevMo to price match. Their managers have claimed that they will honor print advertisements, although I’ve never tested that.

Our Total Wine won’t price match if it ends in a 7

Good deals all around. Thanks!