PSA: Qupe Mags at KL

Some pretty great offers with various mags at $30, and the rousanne magnum at $20. They have a decent stock… big fan of the Sonnies Syrah here. Enjoy!

Grabbed 6 of the Roussanne mags- thanks Dan!

Sonnies??

As we say in my country:
Dude.
These are amazing deals, assuming the wines are on par with the usual Qupe wines.
Anyone have an idea why they’re priced so low?

Grabbed a mixed case of syrah mags - thanks for the tip!

Yes, thank you for the heads up! Amazing deal!

Amazing prices! Sadly, they won’t ship to me.

No clue, but I have had the 2012 Sonnie’s recently and at least a handful of the others. All were in line with expectations. Shipping to DC is more than I remember but still ok at $7/magnum!

I have not particular inside information, but I know in May of this year, they did a massive “warehouse sale.” When Bob Lindquist sold Qupe, he got to to keep all/most of the inventory. At the warehouse sale in May (I was a happy participant), depending upon the vintage and the wine, the were selling everything at three price points: $10 bottle/$20 mag; $15/$30; and $20/$40. All insane values.

They sold out of a ton of stuff. My guess is they did not sell out of all of the mags, and sold them in bulk to K&L.

Rousanne was gone since last night. Sad.

Note that you will most likely see more of these available in the future. As far as I know, Bob and Louisa held on to a lot of back stock when Qupe was last sold to Vintage . . .

Cheers

Nice. Just ordered two Syrah maggies. Thanks for doing the public this service, Dan! Two magnums of good, slightly aged Syrah shipped for $80 out the door ain’t bad!