TN: 2017 Louis Michel MdT Chablis

Can’t stop drinkin these…half case gone already! [drinkers.gif]

I tried one last week and was also impressed. A great QPR.

Thanks for the note Buzz and Happy Holidays my man! Louis Michel = one of the best QPR white burgs out there - need to stash more of these away for the long haul. I’ve been lucky enough to have several bottles of perfectly stored Louis Michel chablis (aoc) from the early 80s that were awe inspiring.

Miss you man! [drinkers.gif]

speaking of QPR: La Chablisienne

Thanks for the note. I have a 14 that sounds ready to drink!

La Chablisienne also for reliably. Always good (for the year) but I’ve never had an outstanding one yet.

Agree on Louis Michel and especially their MdT at the price.

Disagree on infanticide (I’m only opening 2017s 1er Crus for evaluation). But understand the temptation. :slight_smile:

Have you had the 2017 La Chablisienne Mont de Milieu? Envoyer has it in.

Sounds yummy Buzz.

The Michel MdT and Grenouilles are usually very reliable and bargains from Chablis, especially if you prefer your Chablis fermented in steel vs oak. We did a fun blind tasting of Michel vs Raveneau, 2012 vintage, to see if people could discern the producers based on style (0ak vs Tank) and also to see what style people preferred. Raveneau MdT and Valmur vs. Michel MdT and Grenouilles. If I remember the group of 16 tasters was split almost 50/50 on style preference.

yes. No notes but lovely.

Thanks! Nice to see a $35 premier Cru Chablis, i got very spoiled for many years on the affordability of Chablis before tariffs.

Tempting. Kinda want to try the Chablisienne MdM now.

Case gone!:cry:

No need to worry about premox.

Given the demographics on this board , Case Closed, shurely?

And isn’t infanticide illegal?

Love these wines, consistent case purchase every year. Popped a 1996 a few years back that was stunning.