Roy Piper Wines

Can’t say enough about the awesome experience I had with Roy. Haven’t even tried his wine yet but reached out after receiving his Christmas offer. He talked about the style of his wine and compared them some of my favorites and suggested which vintages to get. Can’t wait to try his wine. First class guy.

The vids! [worship.gif]
His passion totally translates to the wines!

Christmas offer? Did he stuff a bottle in your stocking?

He has the most inclusive and open videos on his winemaking posted on Vimeo. It’s refreshing to see in a business that is plagued by so much cloak and dagger.

So you’re saying Roy is the Duke the Retriever of the Cabernet Crowd, giving away the secrets to the prized $200 baked beans?

He’s terrific!

I will gladly pile on to the RP love fest. A genuinely inquisitive guy on many subjects who is happy to share with the world what he learns. Quite effusive and kind hearted, he introduced me to the Moulds family and we now will be producing a Moulds Cabernet under the Harmon label.

I will gladly pile on to the RP love fest. A genuinely inquisitive guy on many subjects who is happy to share with the world what he learns. Quite effusive and kind hearted, he introduced me to the Moulds family and we now will be producing a Moulds Cabernet under the Harmon label.

1 Like

Agree about Roy. An real joy to deal with.
BTW
The wines are terrific also!

Honestly, like many of us that think we “know” about wine and the business, Roy’s videos Illuminate for many that we don’t know shit about the little things that go in to making a first class wine. Imagine if your most admired winemakers followed suit.