Riedel Wine Glass Deal, 4-glasses for $10

This deal was posted on the Board in October, I just noticed it is back as of this morning. At Best Buy of all places, you can get 4-Riedel Bravissimo Pinot glasses for $10! They also have other glasses for the same price (Red, White, Highball, etc…). I already have some nice Riedel Cab XL’s that I use most often, but these Bravissimo glasses are great to have around for parties, etc…and you can’t beat the price.

Thanks for the heads up. Bought some reds last time, grabbed a 4pack of whites this time. Never enough glasses (not true, but that hasn’t stopped me!)

Thanks for posting. I need some old fashions and great price!

Thank you, that is a great deal. Just bought 12 pinot and 8 whites.

thanks for the heads-up - picked up some white wine glasses and a few more decanters for our next cellar drawdown party.

Got some of the cab stemless and Pinot.

Bit off topic here, but… Target used to sell a version that I cannot locate lately. And of course I threw away the box so I don’t know the model name to make the search easier. They have a shorter stem so are a bit more stable which I prefer for daily use in a house with dogs present.

Anyone use/remember these? Know where I might be able to locate more?

DISREGARD… A quick Google search shows several options for purchasing these… Riedel Overture Magnum look to be the model… When I was searching in earnest a couple years back they were nowhere to be found.

The Riedel line I’ve seen in Target is called Vivant. I think they still sell them.

-Al

newhere newhere Thanks sir. I Edited my post with more info. Afraid I’ve committed an avoidable mea clupa.

Way to get off on the right foot here huh?

Overture was a great and affordable line. But Riedel seems to have killed it off and substituted for the ugly, stemless Os.

Thanks. What a great deal! I’ve been looking for a decent inexpensive set of travel glasses. Voila.

Overture glasses definitely have shorter, sturdier stems, sturdier bowls, too. It appears they can still be found online.

-Al

Good deal - they had a decanter also but that just sold out

No shipping charge if you pick up at your local store.

Thanks for sharing! Such a good deal. Ordered some Prosecco glasses.

Thanks Paul , order in.

Order placed! x3 sparkling x2 beer [thumbs-up.gif]

You savages got all good stuff already!

Sold out

Looks like you’ll fit in perfectly. [berserker.gif] [cheers.gif]

The good stuff is gone. The rest went up to $14.99