What’s your “definite buy” in 2020?

Interested in what folks will definitely be buying in 2020.

I’ll start: 2008 Taittinger Champagne Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs Brut

I’ll probably buy some Zinfandel.

Ultramarine

Assuming that there is not a 100% tariff on it, 2008 Taittinger Champagne Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs Brut. If there is, it will be more definite buy in 2021 or 2022.

Bedrock.
Berserker Day.

My Ridge MB and MacDonald allocations.

More Vieux Château Certan

Belle Pente and Goodfellow. Olga Raffault.

Quality over quantity

mostly red with some white. maybe a little more white than red. and a bit of sparkling for sure. perhaps more sparkling than red. and a bit of white.

This. Continuing to try to reduce my cellar size and overall spending, but increasing cost per bottle.

Specifically: more champagne, CA and FR syrah, aged burgundy, Brunello and Barolo, and lots more white since that is what my sweet little wife is enjoying now.

Age over youth

Something I’m not supposed to shortly after telling myself I am done buying for the year.

2016 produttori rabaja

2015 Produttori riservas
Kelley Fox mirabai
Dirty and Rowdy Mouvedre
Patricia Green… anything
Bedrock… all the bedrock.

Even though I’d like to say nothing, I’ll almost definitely buy some Goodfellow (Chardonnay, White blend, Riesling), Thomas, and Walter Scott (Chardonnay and Aligote). Depending on how the tariff nonsense works out, Olga Raffault, C & P Breton, Bernard Baudry, and as yet determined producers of German Riesling and Champagne.

Will definitely buy Belgian beer - Cantillon, 3 Fonteinen, Orval, Westmalle, etc.

08 Taittinger CdC
12 Vilmart CdC
12 Peters Chetillons

More Dom P2s and older Krugs!

Lioco
Failla
Bedrock
Turley
Dragonette

Anything Mission

Want to try Fields Family Wines Syrah, as I took that very fruit from the Mettler Block this year. Oldest Syrah in Lodi, cuttings smuggled in in a suitcase in the 60’s.

Would love to try some Goodfellow, Sandlands, Sandhi, Arnot Roberts, Tercero etc.

I’m cutting WAY back,BUT;
Aubert Chards
MacDonald
Saxum
Myriad