January Offerings

What are the wineries offering this month. I know Aubert, Colgin, Myriad, Rivers-Marie. What others.

Quilceda Creek.

Horsepower

Carlisle

Aubert
Occidental

Outpost
Carlisle
Turley
Red Cap

Saxum and Maybach are usually January offerings.

Berserker Day.

Littorai

Saxum

Sojourn

+1

[quoteNate Simon wrote: ↑
Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:06 pm
Berserker Day.
+1][/quote]
+2 My credit card bill was not as bad as I thought for this past month and the golf club we are joining is half the price as the one I did last year and I estimate I might do well on taxes this year. Oh that is plus 3 then.

Doubleback, haven’t seen much about them here, any fans?

Myriad

Right before Berserker Day

SAVE THE DATE ~ January 14th, 2020

We are pleased to announce that the highly anticipated 2018 Myriad Cellars Beckstoffer Dr. Crane & Elysian Cabernet Release will open January 14th at 9am. Your offer features the following wines:

2018 Myriad Cellars Beckstoffer Dr. Crane Cabernet Sauvignon
2018 Myriad Cellars Beckstoffer Dr. Crane ‘Elysian’ Cabernet Sauvignon
2019 Myriad Cellars McGah Vineyard Semillon
2019 Myriad Cellars ‘Old Vine’ Tofanelli Vineyard Semillon
We will open the release on January 14th at 9am to Tier One members on a first-come, first-served basis. Tier One Members have purchased from Myriad within the past 18 months. On January 21st, any remaining wines will then open to the entire mailing list.

Tier One/ Previous Supporters will receive an email on the morning of January 14th with a link to your personal account. You will have until January 21st at 9am Pacific Time to purchase. Please Note: We anticipate a very swift response to this offer and due to the popularity of these Cabernets, wines are limited likely to sell out quickly. For some wines, you will have the possibility to wish for additional quantities. We will do our very best to grant as many wishes as possible

Tier Two / New Customers will receive an email link on the morning of January 21st offering remaining available wines.

Sami-Odi!

Any information on the new Saxums—the JBV white and 4hearts—being offered in a week?

Walter…If you click through the Saxum email there is some good information on both with notes.

Revana

Turley
Rhys