PSA for PA Ballers

I was searching around a bit trying to understand whether the PLCB has preemptive raised prices in advance of tariffs (it would appear that they have not). The list of new wines includes '14 DRCs, Richebourg and La Tache, at $2.5K and $3K respectively.

Saw that; the LT is a pretty good deal.

I’ll be back there next week - may have to check it out! champagne.gif [wow.gif] [snort.gif]

Too baller for me, but really appreciate the post since I now realize there is a way to search by new (and seemingly order for delivery before bottles are allocated to far flung stores).

Larry, saw your rose in state stores last summer I think. Hope they sold well!

Got my '14 la tache for 2k. Very happy.

Lee,

Thanks for the note - I believe they still may have a little back left at a few of the stores. I also have small amounts of my 2014 Grenache Blanc, 2014 Verbiage Blanc (Roussanne blend) and my 2013 Mourvedre in some of the stores, including the Ardmore and Wayne stores near Philly. I’m actually going to be doing an educational seminar and tasting at the Wayne store Thursday night if you’re in the area - and it’s free [snort.gif] Let me know if you need any info on it if you’d like to attend.

Cheers

Larry - Is this tomorrow night or next Thursday night.

Next Thursday, my friend!

Bummer. That won’t work for me. Hope the event is successful.

What time?

6-8 pm at the Wayne store on Lancaster. You need to pre-register - hope you and a few other WBers can make it!

Cheers

Article about so-called ballers.