Best deal/coupon for on-line wine shopping

BEST COUPON
ENJOY50 $50 off $300
50ROKTWINE $50 off $200
SHP50 $50 off $250
SCH50 $50 off $250
NFSM22M $20 off $50

Rakuten shopping portal 2.5-15% cash back
My Referral link, you’ll get $40 back after first order.

wineaccess.com (amex often offer $50 cash back $250/ $50 cash back $150) (amex offering $30 cash back $100 up to 3x)
Referral can get $50 credits when place your first order of $150+
my referral link.
Friendbuy - Forwarding To Destination

rebatesme shopping portal have 5% cash back for wine.com and 1.5% cash back for raise.com My Referral link you’ll get $30 after first order.
RebatesMe - Earn Cash Back & Rewards With Every Purchase

Topcashback shopping portal 5% cash back
My Referral link, you’ll get $15 after first order.
https://www.topcashback.com/ref/jfen0039

wine.com My Referral link, $30 off $100
Wine.com - Buy Wine Online - Wine & Wine Gifts Delivered to You

https://www.vivino.com/ 4%-15% cash back, Amex offering $30 monthly credit and VIVINO accept paypal.
Current Rakuten 4% cash back/MR points
vivino get 15% off first order with my referral link
Vivino - Buy the Right Wine
My Referral link, you’ll get $40 after first order.
Rakuten: Shop. Get Cash Back. Repeat.
topcashback.com 8% cash back+$20, my referral link below.
https://www.topcashback.com/ref/jfen0039

https://www.retailmenot.com 0-20% cash back. (max $50 cash back per transaction, 7x cash back max per month.)
-Current 1% cash back for vivino.com, max 7 times per month.

www.firstbottlewines.com (amex often offer $50 refund $50/ $250)
Referral can get $10 OFF
First Bottle - Sign Up
10% off discount: GOLDENWEST

Please share the deals you found. champagne.gif

10 Likes

Are the $100 off $300 for wines.com expired?

1 Like

Yes all 4 $100 off $300 coupons are expired early this month.

If you shop at wine.com you might be able to get additional savings from using a portal and/or various credit card offers, which can stack on top of all of those. Amex Offers/Chase Offers/BoA offers would be examples.

I don’t really understand the wine.com biz model or am I buying much, so I pass on them as it is.

1 Like

Very useful thread…

Seems like the best deals are on bdx, champagne, and the occasional burg.

1 Like

This is “helpful”! In other words, you are all a bunch of enablers and I am easily led into temptation. That said, I think those big wine.com deals can be exceptional, especially if you focus on wines that are offered at pre-discount prices that are not much higher than from other online retailers. In some cases the wine.com price starts out significantly higher, so the post-discount price is really not that great a deal.
Happy hunting!

I use the $100 off $300 wine.com coupons at the end of the year on single or double bottle purchases like Hillside Select or Insignia. The $50 off $150 for the Pontet-Canet seems like a good idea. Their starting prices are usually about 15-20% higher than other online retailers but with the coupons the deals can be pretty good. Additionally, for some reason they don’t charge me state tax, which cuts into that 15-20% by 8% as well.

To maximize savings I typically sort by the Savings to see the bottles that are on sale. Their sale price is usually close to the online best prices on wine searcher. Then of those, I find the wines I want and apply coupons, cashbacks, etc.
With the stewardship free shipping club I basically jump on each of these coupons that give more than 20% since then I don’t pay shipping.

…not necessarily a good thing… pileon

With your method Shay, it must seem like you would be losing money if you did not buy the wine! I sometimes apply very similar logic. And you are right, with the stewardship free shipping, what can stop us! No brakes!!!
neener -Jim

agreed, price at wine.com always higher than other site. Pontet-Canet i think wine.com selling at a fair price. with the coupon/raise gift card, shopping portal. you can easy get 40-45% off.

Thanks Jin, good looking out,

My fav deals have been krug 375; they are <70/pop all in.

Today rakuten offers 10% cash back, rakuten can turn into amex points.

1 Like

I found another $25 off $200 wine.com coupon, which isn’t that great but its something when combined with raise (6%) and ebates (10%) today.

Any other wine.com coupons floating?

$50 OFF $200 FREESHIP2020

Any new coupons?

FLASH25 gives $25 off of $200 and retailmenot has 15% cashback (and raise has 6%). Not that awesome on the coupon front.

If there are some .97 items on wine.com they are usually priced really well but coupons don’t work. Retailmenot.com cashback is offering 20% cashback. Also, you can use raise.com for 6% back and buy a gift card (you should use 1% ebates for raise.com purchase).

So for a 99.97 bottle you can pay $73.

Just got a couple of 2010 Follin Arbelet Corton Bressandes grand crus for $95 each.

They also have a nice 2014 Hudelot-Noellat Vougeot I was eyeing.

I just tried to use retailmenot but I don’t have any confirmation etc other than from wine.com

Should I receive a confirmation from both?

John

Ps - Got 2x Vigna Parafada Barolo 2015 and 1x Brancaia Ilatraia 2015, pretty psyched