Myriad Down?

Anyone else having issues?

Was checking out and they crashed.

Yes

Me too

Yep

I was on at top of hour, been trying ever since. Myriad site rolled over and crashed immediately.

I was able to process my order.

This is embarrassing for Myriad I’m sure.

It was live by 11:55 am and up and crashed sometime after 12 (eastern). Did not get my orfer through yet.

I got to the menu to add bottles and when I continued it crashed. I logged in right after I got the email at 12EST. Hopefully we are still able to access are allocations during the initial login.

Embarrassing? Shit happens .

Perhaps the website overloaded? Given the popularity of the offer, I’m not 100% surprised.

I’m sure Mike and Leah are working hard to get it up and running again.

Just talked to Mike on phone. He said they intend to reboot at top of hour (10 am pacific time).

Good to know. Thanks for the info Chuck!

Looks like it’ll be 11 am Pacific when they relaunch the offer.

Just got the email:

Greetings

The Myriad Cellars 2018 Beckstoffer Dr Crane /ELYSIAN offer has overloaded our servers, and we have placed this release ON HOLD - until we can resolve the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience, with all the login’s at once - the server could not handle the traffic.

We will send out a NEW EMAIL offer at approximately 11am with the link and your ability to purchase. Rest assured, you wine offer is PAUSED and will re- open with your original offer.

Thank you for your support and patience with this issue and obviously a very popular wine.

All original offerings are held until we open the release again.

Best

Leah and Mike Smith

Myriad Cellars

Done,no problems 10:15 PM last night .

Has anyone tasted the 18’s?

This vintage is so high in demand, we broke the system champagne.gif

All good! Order in…

I guess I was lucky, after a few try’s at 9, my order went through