TN: 2106 Kelley Fox Momtazi "Tir" Pinot Noir.

TN: 2106 Kelley Fox Momtazi “Tir” Pinot Noir: This was an interesting wine. I got the absolute largest amount of strawberry I’ve ever had on the nose of a wine. Ever. In fact, all the fruit was strawberry through and through. Wonderful nose, wonderful fruity (strawberry) attack. But no tannins whatsoever and a very soft, rounded and subdued finish. Literally like drinking fruit juice. I liked it, but it’s a clear summer wine, to be drunk on the porch on a hot day. Even chilled. Can’t see it pairing very well with food as it lacks that tannin to build on. I did enjoy it, but kind of a unicorn wine, a glou-glou. Almost reminds me of one of those summery natural wines. Prob won’t age, drink now. 90pts for the expressive fruit. Don’t even understand how they can get fruit like that in it - impressive.

My 2106 futures haven’t arrived yet. I was told, be patient, they should ship in 87 years.
The most strawberryesque wine I ever had were the legendary and tasty McHenry Pinot Noirs. Very glou-glou. I remember consuming an entire bottle once. Don’t think I can do that anymore!