Schott Zwiesel "Air" Series

Looking for some new everyday glasses. Anyone know anything about this series? Haven’t seen them before.

https://shop.fortessa.com/drinkware/by-collection/air.html

Remarkably light and gracefully shaped, these brilliant Crystal Glasses let you savor the complex aromas of your favorite varietals. Designed by Bernadotte and Kylberg, a celebrated design duo consisting of Carl Philip Bernadotte Prince of Sweden and Oscar Kylberg, the Crystal Glasses blend a unique lightness of hand and larger-than-average aerating Crystal Bowls with an ultra-durable construction.

don’t know anything about them- they are nice looking. I would wait until after 1/27 to see what glass offers come thru on Berserker day

Seems kind of ‘squaty’, I wish someone would make a glass with a Zalto or Gabriel shaped bowl but with a longer stem.

I have them and like them. Stem is on the thin side, nice nimble feel. Did have one stem snap as I was flicking out a few drops of old wine into the sink. They are our go-to glasses. Here’s a thread about the topic, which might give you some ideas:

They are really nice glasses. A great combination of being thin and precise, yet fairly sturdy being made of Tritan crystal and more substantial than Zaltos. They were on clearance at Williams-Sonoma last year. Considered buying some, but have too many glasses. SZ’s are great all arounders because you can use them everyday but they are nice enough for your more formal events.

Been a fan of SZ Tritan Glasses for some time - bounced more than a few off my granite counter and lived to see another day. The “Air Series” are wonderful glasses, beautiful design and great QPR.
I’m also a fan as Oscar Kylberg who designed these glasses along with Karl Philip, as well as being a very talented artist, designer and author is a very dear friend.

I use the grassl tasting glasses as an everyday glass, it’s right around the same price as this one.

I would hold until 1/27. The Grassl is a great glass and Chris offers excellent customer service. I hope Chris offers something like the new tasting glasses. Hint…Hint…

Can recommend the schott zwiesel grand cru bordeaux (burgundy less good) glasses as a great everyday option.

Despite the name, a very allround balanced glass. Even works well with pinot or nebbiolo (monforte/castiglione/Serralunga direction). Like it for how it favors complexer balanced wines while also exposes unbalanced wines - very honest glasses.

I like to use the Air Red glass for Chardonnay and Chenin Blanc.

We use the SZ Pure series in our tasting room - very durable.

see post number 2