Spaced BerserkerDay: Should I see a neurologist?

I totally spaced BerserkerDay. Was reading the Grassl thread below. Here’s a verbatim transcript of my thoughts the last six minutes:

“I bought a bunch of Grassls last BerserkerDay. I really like them.”
“I wonder when BerserkerDay is this year. It’s usually in Winter.”
“Actually, it’s usually in January. We’re in January right now.”
“Crap. Today is January 31st. I couldn’t have missed it.”
(Goes to board index and sees that BD has passed)
“Dude. Who are you? Next it’ll be the kids’ birthdays.”
(Goes to BD forum, clicks Liquid Farm Page, gets 404 error)
“I’ve got some ‘splainin’ to do.”

The fact that I spaced it isn’t exactly inexplicable because I was in the EU last week and my company is going through a “should we raise VC money or sell?”

But, man, I seriously can’t believe I just spaced BerserkerDay. This is the day I usually spend way more than I should and wind up with way more than I can drink.

Anyone else in the same sad, rickety little boat? Is it time to talk to a professional about the condition of my brain?

I’ve got about 45 minutes to craft an excuse for no Liquid Farm before the wife gets home. Any ideas?

-af

Aaron, that sucks! I was stuck to screen for both days. Felt like I missed something if I walked away for a half an hour. Well, I almost did miss Kelly Fox. I feel for you…

You should check out the SchoneTal offer. Good juice.

Disclaimer: I am involved, and he pays me rent.

My psychosis is deeper and harder to explain. I consciously missed it. Knew if I started poking around I’d spend money for wine (and other goodies) I do not need. So it worked, yeah, but now I have super regret for not getting in on some stuff.

Life here in the first world is so hard

Many will still honor the offer - send them a private message

YOU AREN’T HELPING!

That’s like saying “I wonder when Christmas is this year” neener

I bought 3 BD11 offers today that were still available.

Come on Neal, do it, everybody else is…

Aaron, become a member and you’ll get reminders! Just sayin’…

If only WB day can be on the same day each year!! :wink:

Well played, mate! [snort.gif] [rofl.gif]

Yes

You’ll be able to afford the neurologist with all the money you saved by missing it.

you probably can still get the BD deal on the Grassl glasses. I think the coupon code was still active as of yesterday.

With all the money you saved, you can afford a neurologist.

On the other hand, After reviewing my purchases this year, my wife told me, “If you buy more stemware next year, your assl is Grassl”

…or send your kid to med school to become a neurologist.

whatcha pick up Matty?

This is true :slight_smile: