Vincent Wine Company release

I buy from two mailing lists a year, this is one of them.
Character driven wines that last and develop at sane prices.
Highly recommended.
(I have no affiliation with the winery.)
Best, Jim

https://mailchi.mp/89aec3c3a565/new-vincent-wines-fall-pre-release-offer-3497961?e=ac25395138

Wow thank you Jim! I can heartily recommend Cowan Cellars as well.

For people new to me, I have an open mailing list and make special prerelease offers twice a year to list members. Current one just opened, hit me up if you want on the list. I appreciate it!

Jim,

Would appreciate knowing which wines in particular you buy/enjoy. I’ve heeded your recommendations before and they have all worked out!

Alan

Alan,
I buy a case of the Ribbon Ridge Pinot every year. On pre-release, it’s $22/bottle. I have found that I drink them too fast but when I get down to 4-5, I start pushing them back in the cellar so that, several years later, I can witness their development - and they always do.
I also get some of the other wines as finances allow but I don’t miss the Ribbon Ridge Pinot. I don’t know of a better value for Pinot in the US that is both good at release and that develops (not just lasts).
One man’s opinion.
Best, Jim

Thanks Jim! I was planning to get some Gamay but now I’ll get some Ribbon Ridge too.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Off topic (but this is Berserkers) would you be willing to name your other must purchase? I have you to thank for my interest in Birichino and I’m very glad for that.

FWIW I second Jim’s recommendation for Vincent.

Thanks Jay, I appreciate that!

I started buying Birichino because of Jim too. Love the Grenache!

Dirty and Rowdy, especially the Evangelho.
Best, Jim

This.

I like Vincent’s pinots, but his Tardive whites are a must buy for me. I can’t think of any sub-$25 domestic whites that come close… except maybe Carlisle Derivative. Gamay and skin-contact Pinot Gris are also on point.

Thanks Vince! Glad you like these longer aged whites.

I just placed my order. For me, Vincent is one of the most consistent wineries - always good. In the past week I had the 2017 Armstrong and Temperance bottlings and they were both exceptional.

I missed the fall release because we got ‘hurricaned’ and I simply forgot to send my order.
I won’t miss this one (or the next).
LOVE these wines!

Thank you. In retrospect, I should have IMed. No disrespect meant to Vincent Wine Company.

There is something about Pinot Noir from the Ribbon Ridge area that just hits my palate the right way.

Me, too.
Best, Jim

These are wonderful wines. My biggest purchase by # of bottles for each of the past 3 years.

No worries at all! I was wondering too! And then Jim’s answer, dang. Good company!! Really appreciate all the love here, it means a lot.