Alban Winter Release

Last year it was on 2/4 so I have been checking the site and nothing. I just went on the site and the new release is up. I never was sent a release email. Anyone receive a release letter?
2015 Seymour $160
2015 Lorraine $160
2016 Grenache $115
2018 Estate Viognier $48
2017 Patrina $48

In for some Viognier, Seymour and maybe the Grenache.

Been a buyer for a couple of decades and haven’t received anything yet. Last 2 offers were on a Friday, so don’t know. Maybe just setup for upcoming release. Nothing in the mail or spam. So, no pin yet to put into offer.

I don’t even see a place or page on the web site to log in. Thought they sent an email link to your allocation?

I went on summer release offer, clicked on the offer and it went to the page with what’s being offered(I was just curious as the winter offer last year was 2/4). I was thinking the same thing on the PIN number. No way to order until that comes through.

I have been wondering when we would hear something…good to know I am not the only one. FYI…Parker reviews just came out on Thursday…

Today apparently is the day :slight_smile:

I just got mine…my 2nd year on the list. I thought last year, for my first year, was “generous” in the allocation. This year is the same; 3, 6, 3, 6, 12 in the OP’s list of releases. I’m not gonna run the table, for sure, but I loved the Patrina and Viognier I got last year, so I’m tempted to go biggish. Once again the shipping is a bit of an issue, most of the allocations I’m still on provide some subsidy to the cost of freight (no doubt to maintain their “Release” price in the face of discounting to others) while Alban is $48 for first two, $10 each thereafter.

Anyone taste the '15 Seymours or Lorraine ? No TN’s on CellarTracker

RP 98+ and 96, respectively.

Just got an offer. I am sure the leftovers. Any more insight into the Grenache or Patrina?

RP 94 and 95+, respectively.

[cheers.gif] order in.

got the snail mail letter for the fall release, but no pin to place order online yet as i guess email hasn’t been sent yet.

Same here. Letter yesterday. No pin to place an order.

I have not received my letter. Which wines are offered in this release?
Thanks.

Reva
Pandora
Roussanne

Prices are the same as last year.

I have an offer for just the Reva and Alban Ginyards. Ginyards is a botanical brandy. The letter says it is a one off.

Same here. Doesn’t seem like you can combine them into one order, so I’m going to pass. I really can’t stomach the shipping for just one offering.

Got the email from them, order in for 3 16’ Reva’s.

Anyone see any press on this release?

got the email with the pin, but didn’t see the Ginyards (which i am very curious)
Ordered a couple Reva and Forsythes