Wine & Dine with Julian Haart

2017 Julian Haart Piesporter Schubertslay Riesling Auslese - Germany, Mosel Saar Ruwer (2/8/2020)

Wow! very fine elegant and complex, pure and silky, with rich layers of lively cool exotic fruit, with incredible precision, play, zest, structure and a super long finish. Absolutely Amazing Auslese with a very limited production of 90 bottles from this unique vineyard (99 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

Nice, is this AP 04? Only 90 bottles. Wow.

love Julian Haart’s wines. Never seen the white label here in NY.

The Upper Room Bar was officially and properly set for an amazing line-up brilliant, pure, crystalline rieslings with both Julian and Nadine Haart at Restaurant the Jane in Antwerp. It was a magical night with 11 amazing Julian Haart wines and superb dishes …

My personal favorites were …

1. 2017 Julian Haart Piesporter Schubertslay Riesling Auslese white label
  2. 2019 Julian Haart Wintricher Ohligsberg Kabinett white label (cask sample)
  3. 2017 Julian Haart Piesporter Goldtröpfchen Spätlese
  4. 2017 Julian Haart Piesporter Goldtröpfchen Grand Cru
  5. 2018 Julian Haart Wintricher Ohligsberg Kabinett (from double magnum)

It was the AP 03

Nice, the 04 *** is meant to be even better!

Yes!! perfect :100: points was awarded by team James Suckling/Stuart Pigott and wine critic John Gilman towards 2017 Julian Haart Schubertslay Auslese ***.

Wines are superb. Hard to source out west.

Yes! his exclusive wines are only available on reservation and or allocation

Sadly not a list I’m on or even know how to access.

Top 3 producer in Germany for me. Getting as scarce as Keller.

Thank you. I bought some wines in 2018 - any other 2018s you tasted other than the kabinett?

Yes the 2018 Moselriesling, 2018 RedRock (Rheinhessen) and 2018 Ohligsberg GC all very elegant, fresh, mineralic and brilliant !!