SQN Spring 2020 offer

2016 Eleven Confessions Estate Box (3) 750ml Syrah “Subir” & (3) 750ml Grenache “Pajarito Del Amor”, $1500 per box.

Still a fan, my order is in for two.

Just joined the list last year, so this is my second EBA and I haven’t actually tasted any yet. Still, I’m in for a box!

Any reviews on these?

anyone get mag offer? some years i am offered mag or can wish list…this offer i don’t even see the wish list for mag

I think WA central coast reviews just came out, but I don’t belong any more. I was offered mags of the Spring release (which I took), but just my usual two estate boxes this round.

no offer, but I did have the option to wishlist (which I did, as I do every release - have never gotten a red yet)

Syrah and Grenache. White wine not ready yet but will be offered soon. Can’t wait!

Purchased my two sets, wishlisted for a mag set. As mentioned above, I don’t always recall being able to wish list for mags so seeing the option this time is different.

WA did not review these in the recent issue. It’s kind of a no brainer with or without ratings, these are always solid wines.

the non eba 16’s scored 98 and 99 in wa
just as an indicator

Got my box, no mag offer. Quite pleased.

Mags are offered at $1395.

For a pair, yes?

Yes, 2-pack.

Reviews don’t matter Nick. They’re a thousand points from somebody for sure. Parker loved them but now that he’s not reviewing any more, it doesn’t matter. Get whatever you can.

And then if you don’t like them, you can sell them.

Valid point. Just a matter of prioritization to be honest.

Waitlist…maybe soon

1 Grenache and 2 Syrah, No white… still resting.

SQN isn’t holding its value on the secondary market. So buy it to drink; not to flip.

mike - are they offering . a 3 pack??