PSA: First Bottle Leap Day Sale (Potential 30% Off)

Just a friendly heads up that Firstbottlewines.com (more premium sister site of LastBottleWines.com) is having a Leap Day Sale offer of $29 off $99+ with code “LEAPDAY”. Also, if you’ve never shopped here, you can use my referral for $10 credit, effectively getting 40% off $100 of wine. Referral link: First Bottle - Sign Up. Full disclosure, I’m not associated with this store besides being a customer, and I will also get a credit if you use my referral link.

Hopefully, you can find something good.

I tried to sign up but that requirement of an agreement that they will send emails is a deal breaker for me. I don’t want more wine spam.

Great sale. Thanks

Wish it was 29% off. Would make it worth while

Get a $100 bottle for $60 and then just unsubscribe?

OK, you caught me – math isn’t my forte [truce.gif] The 29.29% off is decently cute given the occasion.

Lol on a $100 order it’s 29% off. But for free shipping you need 6 bottles. I don’t see me spending under 300 -400 for 6 bottles making the 29 bucks fairly meaningless

Just to defend my very basic math skills, $29 off of $99 is 29.29% off (for February 29)… I’d need have quite a bit of wine to forget that 29 is 29% of 100%.

BTW First Bottle and Last Bottle charge only $10 shipping on any order that doesn’t qualify for free shipping.

Nvm

I got some bubbles (that would be very hard to source in Texas) for a great price. (Hebrart & Moncuit extra brut)

I got 3 bottles of Aubrey champagne for $81 with tax and shipping included. Very good deal. Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up!

Comboed the sale with a referral credit to get 55% my order!

Picked up a 2008 Cavallotto Barolo Riserva Vignolo for $87 shipped. Thanks for posting about the sale!

I’m so happy that so many of you found things you liked and took advantage of the sale! champagne.gif