NEW TIME: Video Offline #2! Thur Mar 19, 5:30 pm PDT/8:30pm EDT

Tons of fun, particularly with the extended time we were allowed since Zoom was in a ‘giving mood’, or so the popup said…

Here’s one shot of the group: (We had Julie Chung on there for most of the time, but only in chat, because her kids were around or some such nonsense)

Come join us tomorrow night for another one!

Todd French is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Todd French’s Zoom Meeting
Time: Mar 19, 2020 05:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 494 674 345

One tap mobile
,494674345# US Toll

Dial by your location
US Toll

Meeting ID: 494 674 345
Find your local number: Zoom International Dial-in Numbers - Zoom

In! Might be the same bottle as tonight… [wink.gif]

FYI, bumped the time to 5:30 pm PDT/8:30 pm EDT - come join us!

Here’s one shot of the group: (We had Julie Chung on there for most of the time, but only in chat, because her kids were around or some such nonsense)

Pets and kids can make guest appearances. Can’t imagine many kids interested in our wine nonsense. [cheers.gif]

I’d like to join in.

The system allows for up to 100 people, by the way - come join in! No need to RSVP, but I do suggest setting up your Zoom profile (and name, for sure!) before popping in

I’ll try to join today if I can. Will likely will be the same Brunello or perhaps even a cocktail :slight_smile:

Thanks. I need to start teaching using Zoom on Monday, so this will be part of my preparation.

Takes you too damn long to finish a bottle of wine, Stotter!

Left some for night two to see it would open up more. Did you take down that whole JB Neufeld bottle last night? Which one was it again?

Also, I definitely wanna do one of these next week when my JJB shipment with some champers gets in so I can compare notes with Frank :grin:

It was the 2016 JB Neufeld Cabernet Sauvignon, which is one vintage earlier than what is offered on the Quarantine Relief forum (it was from BerserkerDay, but here’s the current offer - JB NEUFELD - SAMPLER PACK - Berserker Quarantine Relief - WineBerserkers)

I didn’t finish it, just giving you a hard time. My wife had one glass before cracking a '14 Ridge Cabernet Sauvignon Torre Ranch (basically a mini-Monte Bello, that wine, but so young!) and we both really enjoyed it. I, too, look forward to trying the Neufeld tonight, after some air, as it seems like a more old school style of cab, dark and rich, but not extracted at all. I think tonight’s glass will tell me more about the wine

Kyser and I are probably in. It’s Burgundy Thursday.
My wife will probably roll her eyes and hide.

Let’s coordinate, Brian. We may have a common bottle we can compare. Enjoyed meeting you last night too. That was a fun diversion. I’ll be on tonight if you drop in.

I’ll have NV Delamotte Blanc de Blanc and 2015 Laherte Freres Les Grandes Crayeres Blanc de Blancs Extra Brut Millesime from the JJB shipment. I may have some other bottles in my locker from shipments that came the past couple weeks. I’ll let you know.

Brian, i have LF Crayeres but it’s 2014. You can always check my Cellartracker account as that may make the coordination easier.

Ok so I might jump in on one of these soon. What exactly are we supposed to drink? Direct me what to do everyone!!

It’s very specific, pay attention: whatever you want.

lol. Got ya. Grab a glass and chat about the wine basically…cool

Most of the time last night we talked about the coronavirus stuff…but once in a while some geek would talk about wine, and it was SO boring!