And my Wife said “Quick buy more wine!”

A852E1BE-48F5-40AC-92CA-99B5B4D65768.jpeg

I got this. Andremily is scheduled to come today. I’m curious to see how this actually plays out.

Going to be buying 4 cases of Neal family cab today!

At your age shouldn’t you be tailing off on the buying? [stirthepothal.gif] [snort.gif]

As much as the wineries and stores need our support right now, I am just not in a buying mood. And there are bargains a plenty. I tried to make some purchases last night and just couldn’t pull the trigger. I appreciate others pulling their weight and hope to be back to the buying soon.

FedEx came. He rang the doorbell. I opened the door. He left the box but didn’t have me sign anything.
I guess he got a look at me, saw that I was old and that was good enough.

UPS signed for me the other day.

It’s not all for me. I share with my local ‘cartel’.

As far as I know, shipping will continue - I’m planning on shipping rose futures orders today to CA orders and to those outside the area via temp controlled trucking.

Be well all

Ordered a case of Sancerre from WTSO. They said I would have to sign for it so just updated them.

I cancelled my usual pickup from Stony Hill, just before they cancelled pickups. They are instead shipping. I added to my order, because yeah, you know.

Just ordered another case of 2016 Isole e Olena Chianti. UPS store will sign for it…

Can confirm. Bedrock left on my doorstep without signature yesterday.

I had to sign with Fedx this morning

UPS guy just gave me a box of wine with no signature. He said he just had to confirm it was an adult at the correct address.

Any sign that buying has slowed down at all in general with the virus and stock market tanking? Winebid seems to be down in general bidding from what I’m seeing.

so… when all adults are now stuck at home… they don’t require an adult signature anymore.

brilliant.

Calling the Grammar Police…

Anyone want to take the first crack at Mark??? neener

it’s suppose to say ‘now’… oops.

UPS just delivered Patricia Green for me. They asked to see an ID (from a distance) but no signature required