Berserkers Video Social Meet/Tasting #4 - TODAY, 5:30pm PDT

(Wednesday will be scheduled for 8:30 pm PDT, Friday will have both 5:30 and 8:30 PDT slots - let me know if you have more you want to add)

Topic: Wine Berserkers Video Social Meet/Tasting #4

WINE THEME: BerserkerDay XI Wines

Time: Mar 23, 2020 05:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 588 062 208

I’ll be on.

I opened a 2017 Rivers-Marie Summa PN last night. Will bring that tonight.

I had suggested a Berserker Day XI wines theme, but open to anything.

Someone help me find the search function so that I can then find the LIKE button.

That’s right! You called it, I’ll make it so, as I promised

Wednesday, in honor of my birthday, shall be deemed ‘One of Your Top 5’ - either producers, specific wines, vineyards, etc. Gotta be a favorite. I’m not yet sure what I’ll be opening but needs to be something good.

Thanks Todd for organizing the web video social meets/tastings. After the next few meets that have themes, wanted to suggest tastings related to COVID-19. One on Italian wines, etc. and then going to US. I feeling a bit helpless other than to pray. I do feel like remembering and honoring the country may be my only way to support from afar.

I’ll join today and see what this all about!

I can’t make this one. However… can anyone weigh in on Paetra’s regular riesling and gewurtz? I’m thinking of ordering some.

On my end, the 2016 Franny Beck is pretty dang good. I am ordering some more.

Happy birthday Todd!

Sorry. Can’t do it. First day back at work (from home) post surgery, and I am worn out. Catch you all later in the week.

Dozens and dozens of notes on these wines…just use the search function champagne.gif

Looking for suggestions: between Sojourn Reuling, Riddle, or River-Marie Occidental.

Looks a bit short to catch tonight. I’ll try to figure something out for Wednesday.

I opened a Paetra 2018 Gewurztraminer but you had signed off by then!!

Shoot. Just saw this.

I Can’t comment on the 2018 but the 17 and 16 were very nice. 4th year buying Paetra. Always a winner. Very good QPR.

and BTW: These chats are the highlight of my day. Other than our chats that its excercise and work. Now back to work

Sean

Sounds like a good excuse for ‘71 VCC

Are you planning later get-togethers? 5:30 is too early for me.

https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2940390#p2940390

We had a big crew tonight, and I expect Wednesday to be bigger, as it is my birthday, and thus I want every one of our 25,000 users to sign on and sing to me kthxbai
Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 5.55.09 PM.jpg