Wine Berserkers Video Social/Tasting - TONIGHT 3/25 @5:30 PM PDT/8:30 PM EDT

Come join us for some virtual camaraderie while we’re all locked up in our houses!

Theme is 2000 Bordeaux, if you have it…if not, ‘one of your top 5’ producers or wines, if you want to be SUPER specific. It’s my birthday, so I’m opening up 2000 Leoville Poyferre with my Flannery CA Ribye!

Topic: Berserkers Video Social/Tasting #5

Time: Mar 25, 2020 05:30 PM Pacific Time/ 8:30 PM Eastern Time

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 423 538 137

Here are some snapshots of our prior video social/tasting:

I won’t be on tonight, Frenchie. However, would like to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and thank for you helping to carry the light with us, through this darkness the past few weeks. Really appreciate it, and you. Have a wonderful birthday, buddy.

Thanks, Frankie - I’ve got a call with my Father In Law at 5 Pacific as it is his birthday as well, then this, then I’ll duck out at 6 ish for family dinner!

Posted an event on our Facebook page if any want to RSVP that way:

We’ve got 6 going, 13 interested on the Facebook event, so this stands to be the biggest one yet! I MAY have to start working some mute buttons, and get a volunteer to help co-host/moderate with me - any volunteers?

I’ll try for tonight but it’s awfully close to dinnertime.

I’ll join

Do we have to wear pants?

Please pause on sharing your video if you’re going to the restroom (see second vid down):

I think I’ll be able to attend, but none of my 2000 Bdx are ready to open IMO. Mo champagne it will be for me! champagne.gif

I just heard about that on NPR. Classic. I thought they could just see her in the background. I didn’t realize she took the laptop in with her!!! [rofl.gif]

Meeting not working for me? Anyone else having trouble?

Meeting not working for me? Anyone else having trouble?

Only from the waist down.

Shoot! Wasn’t tonight 8:30 pst? Darn it

Edit: happy birthday Todd!

i was on mark

From your bath tub?

That was fun everyone. It was nice meeting new people. I hope to see you guys again soon, and pop some corks in person. We should do this more often. I have a 93 Musar waiting for this Saturday’s Q&A.

Sorry I missed this one. I’d say I had somewhere else to be but we know that’s not true. Was just making dinner and doing family quarantine stuff.

Happy birthday Todd!

When I had to leave to finish my Flannery steaks, we had 18 people on! Jen checked back in quite some time later and she said people were still chatting…90 minutes in!!!

thanks all & HBD Todd! I’ll be back to join again from my mobile office aka my car :flushed:

That was hilarious! There’s actually a commercial about that - Lincoln, I believe…