K&L Website Down

I’ve been unable to access the K&L website for about a day, anyone know what is going on?
Thanks!

I noticed that as well, no doubt saving me a bunch of money. Hmmm…what’s my wife been doing on the computer with all this down time ?

I noticed Sandler Wine down as well, and when I first tried to reply here I got attacked by a ATT false flag bot

Still down…

No Insider Advantage yesterday, right? I was planning on taking a peak for some back vintage gems.

I’m having a tougher time sticking with K&L than I wish. Shipping to Hawaii has gotten ridiculous with the requirement to use a 3rd party. If I don’t spend time with the clerk processing the order my cost per bottle can approach or break $10/ea. Shipping Mags can be even more absurd.

When IA gives me 50% or more discounts on sub$40 bottles it can still make sense. I really need that $20+ differential to make it work.

But regular website “discount” or list pricing is now a thing of the past for me.

Auctions are also seldom a “Buy” anymore either. I set my price early and don’t return till I get notice. I “lose” almost every time and I used to “win” more than I lost

I do more and more with winery direct sales, especially those who subsidize or comp the freight. It limits my range but allows me to be cost effective within their club pricing.

Thank Bacchus my Costco is rockin’ the wine the last few years !

Back up

Back up. Yea! More viewing opportunities.

No updates since the 26th, but glad it’s back. Live feed life.

It’s back up but I can’t sign in…

Try your Life Alert bracelet.

Not bad shipping to HI. Not sure if you saw in another thread that Zachys shipping 2 bottles 200-miles away in the same state was $20, and this is not crossing an ocean to bring it here.

No one answering the phone at KL today.

the stores are closed.